For the purposes of applicable data protection law, (in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the “GDPR”) and the UK Data Protection Act 2018), your data will be controlled by us.
2. LAWS AND STANDARDS WE COMPLY WITH
We comply with:
- the Australian Privacy Principles established by the ਪਰਾਈਵੇਸੀ ਐਕਟ 1988 (Cth); and
- to the extent the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ('GDPR') applies to us and our use of your information, the GDPR.
3. TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information we collect may include the following:
- mailing or street address;
- ਈਮੇਲ ਖਾਤਾ;
- social media information;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- ਜਨਮ ਤਾਰੀਖ;
- credit card or other payment information;
- information about your business or personal circumstances;
- information in connection with client surveys, questionnaires and promotions;
- when we use analytical cookies, your device identity and type, I.P. address, geo-location information, page view statistics, advertising data and standard web log information;
- information about third parties; and
- any other information provided by you to us via this website, in the course of us providing goods or services to you, or otherwise required by us or provided by you.
4. HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We endeavour to ensure that information we collect is complete, accurate, accessible and not subject to unauthorised access.
We may collect personal information either directly from you, or from third parties, including where you:
- contact us through on our website;
- communicate with us via email, telephone, SMS, social applications (such as LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter) or otherwise;
- engage us to perform services to you, or provide goods to you;
- when you or your organisation offer to provide, or provides, goods or services to us;
- interact with our website, social applications, services, content and advertising; and
- invest in our business or enquire as to a potential purchase in our business.
5. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide goods, services or information to you;
- for record keeping and administrative purposes;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or enforce our agreements with third parties;
- where we have your consent, to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you. In this regard, we may use email, SMS, social media or mail to send you direct marketing communications. You can opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by using the opt-out facility provided (e.g. an unsubscribe link);
for our legitimate interests including:
- to develop and carry out marketing activities and to conduct market research and analysis and develop statistics;
- to improve and optimise our goods or services offering and customer experience;
- to send you administrative messages, reminders, notices, updates and other information requested by you;
- to consider an application of employment from you; and
- the delivery of our goods and services.
6. SHARING YOUR DATA
We may share your personal information in certain circumstances, as follows:
- where there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances;
- with credit-checking agencies for credit control reasons;
- disclosures required by law or regulation; and
- with service providers and other affiliated third parties to enable us to provide our goods and services to you including disaster recovery service providers, cloud providers, other professional advisers such as accountants, auditors and overseas counsel.
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is secure and protected from misuse or unauthorised access. Our information technology systems are password protected, and we use a range of administrative and technical measures to protect these systems. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those linked websites and we suggest you review the privacy policies of those websites before using them.
9. ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਅਧਿਕਾਰ
If you are an EU resident and the GDPR applies, you have various rights with respect to our use of your personal information:
ਪਹੁੰਚ: You have the right to obtain access to your information (if we’re processing it) and certain other information (similar to that provided in this privacy notice). This is so that you’re aware and can check that we’re using your information in accordance with data protection law.
ਸੁਧਾਈ: We aim to keep your personal data accurate, current, and complete. We encourage you to contact us using our contact form to let us know if any of your personal data is not accurate or changes, so that we can keep your personal data up-to-date.
Objecting: You also have the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, including processing for direct marketing.
ਪਾਬੰਦੀ: You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress further use of your information. When processing is restricted, we can still store your information, but may not use it further.
ਮਿਟਾਓ: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data when the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, or when, among other things, your personal data have been unlawfully processed.
ਪੋਰਟੇਬਿਲਟੀ: You have the right to request that some of your personal data is provided to you, or to another data controller, in a commonly used, machine-readable format.
ਸ਼ਿਕਾਇਤਾਂ: If you believe that your data protection rights may have been breached, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority.
Withdraw consent: If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal information for marketing purposes.
You may, at any time, exercise any of the above rights, by contacting our email address provided below.
10. HOW LONG WE KEEP DATA
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. We will securely destroy your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
If you would like further information about our specific retention periods for your personal information, please contact us using our email address provided below.
11. TRANSFERS OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (‘EEA’)
To provide our services, we may transfer the personal information we collect to countries outside of Australia, the UK or EEA which do not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you reside and are not recognised by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection.
If you are an EU resident and the GDPR applies, when we do this, we will make sure that it is protected to the same extent as in the EEA and UK as we will put in place appropriate safeguards to protect your personal information, which may include standard contractual clauses.
For more information, please contact us at our email address provided below.
12. ਸਾਡੇ ਨਾਲ ਸੰਪਰਕ ਕਰੋ
Name: James Adams | Customer Service